Intro.

Photobucket
Naval Base Secondary School NPCC (NBSS-NPCC)
UOPA Gold Unit from 2010 - 2013.
UOPA Silver Unit in 2014.

3 simple rules for you to follow before you proceed.
1) Respect this blog, no matter who you are.
2) Vulgarities is strictly not allowed.
3) Show respect to our members, TOs and CIs.
Enjoy your browsing! :)

LIKE OUR FACEBOOK FAN PAGE!

01 December, 2011

Reminders ,

For everyone , those who have attended the ubin trip. You guys should know that MsChee wants your replies. I'm here to remind you guys to pass it up ASAP :) Those who forget please read below :)

Include all this points in your emails and send it to MsChee :

1) What have I learnt in this 5 days NCO Course 2011 ?
2) What can I improve on ?
3) What have I discover in myself ? Your strengths and weaknesses.
4) What position do I want when I become a NCO/CL  [ For CLs-to-be only ]
5) Who do I recommend to be the Chairman and Vice-Chairman. [For NCO & above only]

chee_zi_hui@moe.edu.sg


If you guys don't know there's what position , do feel free to ask me. Send me a text @ 92280875 , Shirley.
If you have confident to be the Chairman or Vice-chairman , do voice out. Don't need to feel shy or what. 
Goodluck guys ! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment